Supported Employment helps clients reach their vocational goal and contribute to the greater community. The first step is assisting individuals as they identify career interests and skills that can be applied in local businesses.
Residential Living services are designed to support and provide skills and activities for daily living to adults and children with disabilities and mental illness. This service is designed to increase our clients’ independence and help develop their daily living skills.
Crossroads Residential Clients Experience
- Increased independence
- Individual and group activities
- Increased daily living skills
- The Special Olympics
- Special Friends
- Buddy Baseball
- Receiving the services for which you applied
- Benefiting from the services for which you applied
- Funding by outside sources or private pay
- Currently not diagnosed as an alcoholic or drug abuser that prevents you from benefiting from the services you receive
- Not harmful to others around you
- Not listed on the Sex Offender Registry or have a felony on your record
- You are 18+ years old to access Daily SCL services
- Access to hourly SCL or Respite as a child or adult
- Provide own living expenses if accessing Daily SCL services
Locations offering Residential Living Services
- Council Bluffs
- Missouri Valley
- Sioux City
This day habilitation service offers individuals with intellectual disabilities, brain injury or chronic mental illness a variety of group activities, educational events and socialization.