Help share the gift of independence.
One important way that Crossroads of Western Iowa helps our clients live an enhanced quality of life is to provide safe and accessible housing options within the communities we serve. To accomplish this, we need landlords to partner with us to provide rental units for our clients.
Why partner with Crossroads?
You can give back to your community and help those who are in need – while getting a reliable renter in return. When renting to a Crossroads client, you get these benefits:
- A very reliable rent check
- Constant supervision of your property and neighborhood by our trained staff
- Eligibility for property improvement grants
- What are the landlord’s responsibilities?
- Be able to accept HUD payments
- Rent an accessible home
- Be responsive to repairs as needed
- Home must be in a safe neighborhood
Crossroads takes our partnerships with landlords very seriously. Our clients and the home supervisors strive to keep the home in excellent condition – and often leave it better than they found it.
How to get involved:
If you would like to apply to be a Crossroads Housing Partner, please contact Jamie Gross at 712-642-4114.